The spring issue of the Judicial Conduct Reporter has been published. The issue has articles on:
- Social media posts by judges on controversial issues
- Private dispositions of judicial conduct complaints
- Recent cases
- Zoom problems: In re Burchett (Washington Commission 2021)
- Juror intimidation: In the Matter of Scott (Nevada Commission 2021)
- No excuses: In the Matter Concerning Connolly (California Commission 2021); Public Admonishment of Roberts (California Commission 2021)
The Judicial Conduct Reporter is published electronically, and an index and current and past issues of the Reporter are available on-line. Anyone can sign up to receive notice when a new issue is available.