The summer issue of the Judicial Conduct Reporter has been published. The issue has articles on:
- Continuing jurisdiction over former judges
- Marijuana and judicial ethics
- Fund-raising for problem-solving courts
- Recent cases
- Willful ignorance, unreasonable credulity, and misappropriation (In the Matter of Corradino (New Jersey); In the Matter of Freese (Indiana))
- Ex parte communications and independent investigation (Judicial Commission v. Piontek (Wisconson)
The Judicial Conduct Reporter is published electronically, and an index and current and past issues of the Reporter are available on-line. Anyone can sign up to receive notice when a new issue is available.